Wrangler's Keep True Campaign

Normally, I curse German weather, as soon as the first rainy days show up. I really have to wrap myself up well to avoid a cold and my purple hot-water bag molts to be my best friend in those times. As fall is just around the corner, I need to come up with some warming outfits. But as my time is fully engaged due to my internship in Munich (a direct hit by the way), there is no time for shopping. Fortunately, the fashion houses release their campaigns on the web, which is why I can provide timely. This season, I am favourably impressed by Wrangler's Keep True Womenswear Campaign. The collection features iconic designs and details from Wrangler's rich history, blended with modern innovation. As the original denim brand of the outdoors, Wrangler takes inspiration from nature.

"The Fall/Winter men’s collection is composed of a strong range of outerwear, heavy knitwear and autumnal chinos to sit alongside the classic Wrangler fit denim. Authentic cuts lead for the collection with the Regular-tapered ‘Ben’ and heritage regular-fit ‘Evan’ while women’s focuses on updating their iconic bootfit with the ‘Sylvie’ and championing the skinny fits with the popular ‘Stokes’.

Wrangler staples such as quality leather accessories, denim shirts and washed denim are all included in this collection as well as the Selvedge denim story which begun in SS12. The Fall/Winter collection’s strongest attributes are the colour palette, quality outerwear and the new washes available in the denim", reports denimblog. Click for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...